Incoming call rules still do not stay - Please fix ASAP!

Get help with installing and running AsteriskNOW.

Moderators: Moderator, Support

Incoming call rules still do not stay - Please fix ASAP!

Postby Mark Dammer » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:26 am

I installed the latest updates this morning (15.01) and discovered that the "Incoming call rules do not stay" bug is still there. AsteriskNOW is quite useless without the ability to handle incoming calls, so please fix this ASAP. It does not even work in Opera (9.x) . Any attempt to save an entry in Opera ends in a Java Script error "Please select a service-provider".

thanks for your work, Mark
Mark Dammer
Newsterisk

Postby bkruse » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:23 pm

We currently only support firefox. Please recreate this issue with firefox 1.5 or similar for starters.

If this still does not work, can you please file a bug @ bugs.digium.com and file it under the GUI section so the appropriate people can take a look at it.

Thanks Man!
bkruse
Site Admin

Postby Mark Dammer » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:20 am

bkruse wrote:We currently only support firefox. Please recreate this issue with firefox 1.5 or similar for starters.
If this still does not work, can you please file a bug @ bugs.digium.com and file it under the GUI section so the appropriate people can take a look at it.

Thanks Man!

I am experiencing the problem with any browser I tested (Firefox 1.5, 2.0 and Opera). I already filed a bug about a week ago. (issue# 0008780).

Thanks Mark
Mark Dammer
Newsterisk

Postby bkruse » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:36 pm

Thanks Mark, just keep an eye on it, comment on it, and be availible for any information is as much as you can do if you cannot fix the problem yourself :]

Thanks again man,

-bkruse
bkruse
Site Admin

Return to AsteriskNOW Support