Can not change ITSP from Dropdown

Get help with installing and running AsteriskNOW.

Moderators: Moderator, Support

Can not change ITSP from Dropdown

Postby TechieMark » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:35 am

From the "Calling Rules" page, I can't change the provider for any given rule.

When I click the dropdown, it won't allow me to select any of the providers from my list.

This seems to be a bug with the GUI..

This has happened on 2 different AsteriskNOW B4 systems for me today, both with the latest updates installed
TechieMark
Newsterisk

*Now:BETA-4:Calling Rules, Service Provider Drop Down

Postby abramsd » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:34 pm

I am having the same issue, pre-upgrade BETA-4 and post-upgrade BETA-4.
abramsd
Newsterisk

Postby mrdahl » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:07 am

I've had the same problem with Safari for the Mac. Try Firefox.

Careful though, Firefox has issues with system configuration GUI. For that, I had to switch back to Safari.

Again, this is all on an Intel Mac OS X 10.4.9.
mrdahl
Newsterisk

Postby jstockamp » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:29 pm

I had this same problem in Firefox 2.03. I ended up going to "Options" and running the setup wizard again. In that GUI I could change the selection. Odd.
jstockamp
Newsterisk

Postby melevy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:45 am

I have this problem also using FF 2.0.0.3. I posted a bug report but it hasn't been addressed yet. :cry:
melevy
Newsterisk

Postby santosam » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:28 am

Try to update the GUI from SVN. Maybe that bug is already corrected in a more recent version of the GUI.
santosam
Oldsterisk

Postby melevy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:38 am

I tried that, it didn't work. The latest update (at least as of 4/5/2007) still has the problem. What I eventually did was download the complete beta 4 distro, (I was previously running from beta 3 with updates) and that's working for me. I'm a little afraid of updating it now.

Update: I find that in vanilla beta 4, changes to service providers made through the GUI on the "service providers" page do not "stick." If you add a provider, go to another page, and then back to the SP page, it's blank. Attempting to re-add the same provider causes a "service provider already exists" error. If providers are added via the setup wizard, however, they show up properly and can be referenced in incoming call rules, where those entered on the service providers page cannot.
melevy
Newsterisk

Return to AsteriskNOW Support