Upgraded Asterisk 13, extensions could not call each others

Get help with installing and running AsteriskNOW.

Moderators: Moderator, Support

Upgraded Asterisk 13, extensions could not call each others

Postby asterhere » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:32 pm

After upgraded to Asterisk/13.1.0 from 1.8, the system has more problems:
First, it suddenly keeps updating extensions.conf once I login and wont do anything else
"asterisk gui updating extensions conf", then I have to uninstall, re-install the whole thing.
After a fresh installed v13, Extensions could not call each others, ex 6000 to 6001, nor 122 to 123. And, no incoming calls, But outbound calls are OK. This is the main problem, I spent hours still could not make it call each others.
Another problem is the Trucks registration has difficulty, I have to reboot the system to make it Registered.

Asterisk Build:
Asterisk/13.1.0
Asterisk GUI-version : 2.1.0-rc1
asterhere
Newsterisk

Re: Upgraded Asterisk 13, extensions could not call each others

Postby david55 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:10 am

Asterisk GUI is unsupported (years past end of life) and has never been updated to support Asterisk 13. For support on Asterisk GUI, please contact your supplier, although note that S*y apparently refuses to support this when they supply it, and appear to be the source of Asterisk GUI for all the people reporting problems within it here. Alternatively remove the GUI and configure directly, or use a GUI that is supported (such support will not come from this board).

You will need to determine for yourself whether another GUI is compatible with your platform. In particular, I don't think anyone here knows enough about the one mentioned above to comment on that one.
david55
Moves Like Spencer

Return to AsteriskNOW Support