Business VOIP Phone Systems Installation Costs

Get help with installing and running AsteriskNOW.

Moderators: Moderator, Support

Business VOIP Phone Systems Installation Costs

Postby bossyw » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:17 pm

My question relates to VOIP phone system companies that install hosted phone systems. I've tried to get a couple of quotes for our business where we have basically up to max 10 users concurrently on phone calls and I'm kind of feeling like there is something I'm not understanding. I've contacted two Australian VOIP installation companies and one quote was 13k AUD for a phone system installation. We spent roughly 3 hours in talk with this company and after I received the quote I was really shocked. They were basically going to design a server to sit in our rack. But from my research I see that some of those Switchvox solutions are only like 2k. Plus we need 10 handsets and someone to configure them. I've asked why it's so much money, and they basically said to get a quote from someone else. So I said fine.

I then found another My question relates to VOIP phone system companies that install hosted phone systems. I've tried to get a couple of quotes for our business where we have basically up to max 10 users concurrently on phone calls and I'm kind of feeling like there is something I'm not understanding. I've contacted two Australian VOIP installation companies and one quote was 13k AUD for an IP phone system installation. We spent roughly 3 hours in talk with this company and after I received the quote I was really shocked. They were basically going to design a server to sit in our rack. But from my research I see that some of those Switchvox solutions are only like 2k. Plus we need 10 handsets and someone to configure them. I've asked why it's so much money, and they basically said to get a quote from someone else. So I said fine.

I then found another voip phone system installation company, however they want roughly $199 for a consultancy fee in order to design the VOIP pbx solution for me.
Can anyone advise, as I know Asterisk is free to download, and just pay for whatever features on top which don't seem to expensive. What's an average Asterisk VOIP phone system cost for say 10 phone system? company, however they want roughly $199 for a consultancy fee in order to design the VOIP pbx solution for me.

Can anyone advise, as I know Asterisk is free to download, and just pay for whatever features on top which don't seem to expensive. What's an average Asterisk VOIP phone system cost for say 10 phone system?
bossyw
Newsterisk

Re: Business VOIP Phone Systems Installation Costs

Postby bossyw » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:39 am

Can anyone help? The company was http://mrtelco.com
bossyw
Newsterisk

Return to AsteriskNOW Support