BlackList support

General discussions about AsteriskNOW.

Moderators: Moderator, Support

BlackList support

Postby p143 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 am

Hi. New on Asterisk. I'm running AsteriskNow 1.0.2 with VMware over a Suse 11.1 OS in a 32bits Vista i686 PC. I have two questions:
1.- Does AsteriskNow handle the Blacklist feature of Asterisk, as it is described in your doc "Asterisk the future of telephony"?.
2.- Does Asterisk can handle a simple voice-modem PCI card, as means to connect the PC to a PSTN line, or I necesarelly have to use a 410 Digium series card?
Thanks in advance for your kind help.
p143
Newsterisk

Re: BlackList support

Postby argniest » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 am

p143 wrote:Hi. New on Asterisk. I'm running AsteriskNow 1.0.2 with VMware over a Suse 11.1 OS in a 32bits Vista i686 PC. I have two questions:
1.- Does AsteriskNow handle the Blacklist feature of Asterisk, as it is described in your doc "Asterisk the future of telephony"?.
2.- Does Asterisk can handle a simple voice-modem PCI card, as means to connect the PC to a PSTN line, or I necesarelly have to use a 410 Digium series card?

I am also wondering if I could use a voice modem card to connect to POTS line. Heck I got several of those old voice modems laying around collecting dust. I will keep an eye on this to see what you find out.
argniest
Newsterisk

Re: BlackList support

Postby argniest » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 am

p143 wrote:Hi. New on Asterisk. I'm running AsteriskNow 1.0.2 with VMware over a Suse 11.1 OS in a 32bits Vista i686 PC. I have two questions:

I am interested in the same thing.
argniest
Newsterisk

Return to AsteriskNOW General