PLEASE NEED SOME HELP.

General discussions about AsteriskNOW.

Moderators: Moderator, Support

PLEASE NEED SOME HELP.

Postby 6TAYLOR » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:23 am

LET ME TO EXPLAIN MY PROBLEM. IM A NEW USEER OF ASTERISKNOW, IM INTO 3 WEEKS, I HAVE PROGRAM RUNNING ON A CPU, I HAVE THE FREEPBX MANAGED, I MADE CALLS BETWEEN CPU AN ANOTHER BY USING THE X-LITE. MY HEADACHE IS THAT IM ASKING TO HAVE THE FAX ON THIS ASTERISK. I DONT NKOW WHY I CANNOT ENTRY ANY COMMAND INTO THE ASTERISK SERVER. I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE A FAX, I WANT IT TO BE USED IN MY OFFICE. PLEASE HELP, I NEED TO COUNT ON A FAX APPLICATION. MY E-MAIL LEOPOLDOTAYLOR@HOTMAIL.COM.

IM WITH THIS PROBLEM SINCE 3 WEEKS IVE STARTED TO WORK WITH ASTERISKNOW 1.5
6TAYLOR
Newsterisk

Re: PLEASE NEED SOME HELP.

Postby droth » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Hello,

The easiest way, and it's really easy to hook up an analog fax machine to your VoIP is to use one of these.

Linksys-PAP2T

I have several in my office and they work great. IF you get one I can walk you through the set up.

D.
droth
Newsterisk

Re: PLEASE NEED SOME HELP.

Postby mmosier » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:34 pm

the internal fax works fairly well. You would have to make an extension for each users fax do if you have extension 800 for user 1 then extension 700 could be user 1's fax extension. If you go into FreePBX under extension 800 about half way down it has an area to helps you set up the fax for that extension / user.

Michael
mmosier
Newsterisk

Return to AsteriskNOW General