Asterix Now with Free PBX connection Siemens Hicom 150

General discussions about AsteriskNOW.

Moderators: Moderator, Support

Asterix Now with Free PBX connection Siemens Hicom 150

Postby idown » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:15 am

Hello to everybody here,

I am new to this forum and AsteriskNow as well so i need your help for the follows:

In my company we have as primary PBX system the "Siemens Hicom 150" but due to additional needs I have setup one "AsteriskNow + FreePBX" server in order to communicate with our local offices ( worldwide).
I would like to ask you how I can connect the existing PBX system "Siemens Hicom 150" with "AsteriskNow + FreePBX" server so that our staff in headquarter can be call the our worldwide offices from existing analog phones.

We need from this interconnection, at least 20 phones, at same time be working and making calls.

In your reply, kindly requested to inform me what peripheral units I need ( such: extra card or fxo gateway etc)

Thank you in advance for your kind attention to this subject matter

Idown
idown
Newsterisk

Re: Asterix Now with Free PBX connection Siemens Hicom 150

Postby david55 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:38 am

This is not an AsteriskNOW question. It might be an Asterisk Support question (but only to the extent to which you can ignore FreePBX, which is supported at http://www.freepbx.org/forums/).

My guess is that the chances of anyone here knowing about that PABX are less than 5% and, once you establish whether connection is possible, the rest is covered by beginner level documentation. As such, I suspect you need to hire a consultant, for which you want the Biz & Jobs forum.
david55
Moves Like Spencer

Re: Asterix Now with Free PBX connection Siemens Hicom 150

Postby idown » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:16 am

Thanks david55 for your reply and sorry for the inconvenience I will re-post my question to FreePbx forum

Tks

Idown
idown
Newsterisk

Return to AsteriskNOW General