Calling cards for United States

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Calling cards for United States

Postby johnwilson » Sat May 12, 2007 11:42 am

Hi
Does anyone know about a better calling card to call United States?
I don't want a landline as I have a cell phone and never really home during daytime to answer the land phone.
I will greatly appreciate your input.
johnwilson
Newsterisk

Calling cards

Postby Justin411 » Sun May 27, 2007 1:28 pm

Utalkprepaid calling cards and phone cards are among the lowest in price. no connection fees, pinless dialing, speed dialing, call details.

Visit us at http://utalkprepaid.com to try it for free for yourself.
Justin411
Newsterisk

Re: Calling cards for United States

Postby Adrinasmith » Thu May 05, 2011 12:31 am

If you are located in Canada or UK (toll free access numbers provided) then Connect Card is the best option because of its low call rates (1.9cents) and good customer services along with this you can track your call record online. You will enjoy crystal clear voice quality with this pinless calling card.
Adrinasmith
Newsterisk

Postby emmanuelwilson » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Unlimited North America, CiCi calling card, Freedom calling card, Calling Card calling card, Lyca Plan calling card are the best phone cards to call United States, offered by Ontario phone cards store. These cards are lowest in price and make your international calls cheap with no extra fees. These all calling cards are used from mobile phones and have the same rates as when using from landline phones (no extra charges). The proper way of using calling card from mobile phone is to enter calling card toll free access or local number and press "call" button, enter your PIN and destination number without pressing "call" button on your phone.
emmanuelwilson
Newsterisk

EpinCall Calling cards for United States

Postby kenlo » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:55 pm

When people started buying calling cards online people started to saving money, you need trusted company to buy online phone cards and the good thing is you don't have to go to store or drive to buy calling cards, EpinCall sells phone cards 24/7. Visit EpinCall and find the best international calling rates.
http://www.epincall.com/
kenlo
Newsterisk

Postby judyapples » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:34 am

I signed up and got $3 free and called my BEST friend Carmen in Brazil with it for maybe.. I want to say.. 2 cents a minute? I think? Whatever I forget but we talked for super long and it was great hearing her voice. Her accent is SOO adorable you wouldn't believe. I mean the awesome thing was that I could just use it from my cell phone, and since I have unlimited calling time (thanks T-Mobile!) I almost felt like I was stealing... HAHA.

If anyone wants to try it out, they give away $3 in credit for first time users so that's pretty awesome. It meant I had about an hour and a half to talk to her for free. This would be great for you guys with family overseas or if your kids are going to study abroad or an extended vacation for the summer.

http://www.pureminutes.com/lnd/pmv2/

As far as I can see there's no obligation and the promotion doesn't require a credit card or anything. It's not a bad service. HOWEVER this is only a promotion they give to people within the United States.

http://www.pureminutes.com/lnd/loudpm/index.aspx

With this page you can see they give away $3 free to all new users who sign up and make a purchase, so either way you get $3 for free.

It's like a virtual calling card that you can recharge online. You can use this anywhere in the world to be able to call to the United States, but since I live here and you didn't tell us where you live.. I can only assume they'll have good rates. Whatever the case, can't hurt for free calling credit right?
judyapples
Newsterisk

Postby kenlo » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:58 pm

For US and from US to most countries AlloMama.com is really good site, for calling cards, very good customer service, and pinless phone cards, all best calling options pretty much. You can also buy att refills with discounts online, and pc to phone call, once you register at allomama phone cards website and log in you will find lots of good calling options.
kenlo
Newsterisk

Postby tbotnik » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:07 pm

johnwilson wrote:Hi
Does anyone know about a better calling card to call United States?
I don't want a landline as I have a cell phone and never really home during daytime to answer the land phone.
I will greatly appreciate your input.

We ship card servers world wide, using Elastix, which has excellent card tracking/accounting built in.

TBNK
tbotnik
Newsterisk

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs