VoIP for Call Center using Asterisk based dialers

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

VoIP for Call Center using Asterisk based dialers

Postby thislumakin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello all,

Switch2Voip is a leading VoIP provider specially designed for call center and dialer traffic.

Switch2Voip offers wholesale rates on our A-Z and $0.008 for US and UK, Our customer support is available 24x7x365 to serve you with all your needs.

Free USA or Canada DID with every account, contact sales or open a support ticket on http://www.switch2voip.us for more details.

Contact us for special needs or volume traffic if you want to negotiate a special tariff.

Thanks,

Switch2Voip, Sales
David Chase
Web: VoIP for Call Centers
thislumakin
Newsterisk

Re: VoIP for Call Center using Asterisk based dialers

Postby henry_s » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Does your service allow the caller id to be set to whatever the 'Display Name' field is set to? For Voicent software, when a customer inquiries about which phone company to use with our AutoReminder, AutoDialer, or Predictive Dialing software, we need to provide the ability to set caller ID's based on the Display Name of the SIP Packet.

If you do provide that, please PM me and I would like to discuss things further.
Voicent Communications Expert - Contact me for questions about AutoDialers, Predictive Dialers, IVR Studios, Auto Reminders, SMS Software, and Call Center Software. www.Voicent.com
henry_s
Newsterisk

Re: VoIP for Call Center using Asterisk based dialers

Postby thislumakin » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:55 am

Yes, Switch2Voip allows the user to set the caller ID to whatever you wish to set it to on your predictive dialer.

Thanks, please let me know if you need anything else.
Web: Switch2Voip VoIP for Call Centers under 1 cent per minute
thislumakin
Newsterisk

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs