Webrtc2sip for rent

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Webrtc2sip for rent

Postby voiplinux » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:24 am

I offer webrtc2sip servers for rent, $25/month
as a bonus - will provide you with configured sipml5 web dialer, ready to use with your sip server

Also, can integrate it with asterisk , add online signup and creditcard payments (authtorize.net, paypal ) for additional price,

info: webrtc2sip converts WEBrtc stream (which comes from client's browser) to your SIP server
This WEB dialer works on Android,and all other platforms, which can run latest google-chrome browser.

payment method: paypal
voiplinux
Newsterisk

Re: Webrtc2sip for rent

Postby navaismo » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Seriously? What is the advantage of the free version?
navaismo
Salt of the Asterisk

Postby voiplinux » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:19 pm

Hi Navaismo,

you can get information about all advantages from sipml5 project page: http://sipml5.org
it is free, every engineer can install/configure it, spending his own working time , there is no any commercial version yet (as far as I know)

my service is in offering a ready, installed webrtc2sip converter for rent on my own servers ,
also, I help with configuration web client application to every one who will use my service

Additionally, I can integrate web application with asterisk billing etc.. , since I have some skills with it and want to earn on it by doing this job.
voiplinux
Newsterisk

Postby malapuz » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:22 am

Hello! Do you still do webrtc development / service. I am very interested in it. Let me know. Thanks!
malapuz
Newsterisk

Postby voiplinux » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:30 am

Hi malapuz !

Yes, I do development with webrtc !
I have own website, where you can find more information about this:

http://a4business.com/?page_id=141

or contact me george dog a4business.com

regards,
voiplinux
Newsterisk

Postby voiplinux » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:30 am

Dear community,

I've created WEB admin panel for managing Asterisk/webrtc2sip server, and made it as callcenter.

It allows directly add c2c accounts to webrtc2sip(without signup), by inserting rows into /opt/webrtc2sip/c2c_sqlite.db, and also set sip destinations for click2call buttons.
Then, call from click2call buttons forwarded into asterisk queue() application,
allowing company to receive calls from web pages to their SIP-agents, PSTN lines,mobiles numbers or any possible destinations which can be terminated by asterisk.
Queue is also configured from same admin pabel.

This solution is good for companies, who want to organize call center with agents, who process collected calls from the WEB customers.
CallMeBack button is also available - customer provide his number into the little popup WEB form on the page, then once an available operator is present - it calls customer instantly and connect with operator, no need to wait.
This is my own development.

anyone welcome to test it.
voiplinux
Newsterisk

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs