need a purchesed application for cti support for asterisk !

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

need a purchesed application for cti support for asterisk !

Postby dr.x » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:01 am

hi ,

actually i have an asterisk system ,

what i need is :
i want to buy one or all of the requirements below :
1- system that integrated by asterisk and give me more details log for each employee as an example , how many calls re replied , also , if the employee didnt reply calls when he was able to reply
i mean i need system that make evaluation for employees.

to be clear , its a system for an ISP company.

2- i need something like cti system , that monitor the employee screen while the calls and need options like pause and continue , break , for the employee if he want to leave his pc for some time

3- i need something that dial some numbers automatically and give them a pre defined message, i mean i want to use this for marketing

agian

i need 3 systems and ready to buy all of them or one of them

what i need is you helping in directing me to the right system
what systems exist now can satisfy my needs above ?

with my best regards
dr.x
Oldsterisk

Re: need a purchesed application for cti support for asterisk !

Postby sub_zero255 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:55 am

Check www.foniva.com
It is a full cal center application.
Or send email to support@foniva.com for help
sub_zero255
Oldsterisk

Postby loway_ch » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 am

We have widely deployed solutions with large user-bases that match all your needs. Please contact us directly if interested.
loway_ch
Oldsterisk

Postby krishnatelesoft » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:46 am

Dear Sir,

We had been working on asterisk & call center dialer customization since last 8 years. We have develop many more CTI application for call centers and corporates. Our application will fulfill all your 3 points of requirement.

Kindly contact us for providing Solution Architecture & Technical Proposal along with Bill of Material.

email: contact@onlinevoipsolutions.com
krishnatelesoft
Newsterisk

Postby jennymoore » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:30 am

Hi dr.x

Callinize offers all of the features you have mentioned. It is a CTI solution that integrates Asterisk to majority of CRMs. To explain further, I'll discuss points one to three in order to give you a better idea:

1- system that integrated by asterisk and give me more details log for each employee as an example , how many calls re replied , also , if the employee didnt reply calls when he was able to reply

- As already mentioned, Callinize supports Asterisk. It logs the number of calls received and handled and time spent on each call and these can be viewed under your account's dashboard analytics stats.

2- i need something like cti system , that monitor the employee screen while the calls and need options like pause and continue , break , for the employee if he want to leave his pc for some time

- I believe what you are looking for here is a time tracking software that shows you the activity level of your employees. For Callinize, it's more focused on the call stats where you can set the value of the refresh option to the # of minutes you would like to wait between screen refreshes.

3- i need something that dial some numbers automatically and give them a pre defined message, i mean i want to use this for marketing

- Auto-dialers / predictive dial is a specialized feature of a phone system. (Callinize is a bridge between phone systems and CRM). However, it does have a feature called a Voicemail drop, an agent can press a button to leave a pre-recorded voicemail without having to talk.

You can check out the list of integrations here https://www.callinize.com/integrations/asterisk/
jennymoore
Newsterisk

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs