Need help setting up SB PBX

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Need help setting up SB PBX

Postby willend » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:54 am

We need help setting up a small business PBX system.

We have about 20 or so numbers that are routed to about 10 work stations. Most calls should go through a call director station. We'd like to make use of some existing Cisco phones which I think are technically IP phones but I'm unsure on that point. I can get the model numbers and we can figure it out as required.

Beyond that there are some features that are totally required. We need every call to be recorded and stored for about a month. We also would appreciate any bell or whistle offered by the Asterisk system. We're tired of our old PBX system and we'd like to move into the 21st century.

What is more, it is very critical that the ongoing costs of the system be as low as possible. We have a T1 line that we can use for the system but the monthly costs of the system outside of the T1 should be as low as possible. We assume this is reasonable if our in house PBX system is doing all the fancy work.

We also need some sort of call forwarding backup system where in if there is a power outage we can get calls routed to cell phones or to phones at a different location.

We are located in Los Angeles California and are looking for an individual or company to help us set up the PBX system. I will monitor this posting for about 2 weeks. After which time it can be assumed the project is closed.

Re: Need help setting up SB PBX

Postby globalvoice » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:02 am

We are group of people who are working on asterisk and its implementation and VoIP related tools and technology.

we are having experts who are working on moving old PBX to asterisk based system.

You can send your skype details and project details to :

You can visit our website for reference :

we can provide you a reference for our work please send you details to given email id

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs