Asterisk / VoIP Engineer

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Asterisk / VoIP Engineer

Postby openone » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Chicago Based Hosted VoIP & Premise Based IP-PBX growing company is looking for an Asterisk / VoIP Engineer. The ideal candidate could be managing a WAN Asterisk deployment and while Chicago would be ideal could be located anywhere.

Working Knowledge of Asterisk, FreePBX, Elastix and other Asterisk based distro's.

Ability to connect Linux servers in Tandem and in a redundant environment.

Linux understanding including CentOS is required as well as Linux security, Fail2Ban and OpenVPN.

Understanding of SimpleWAN, ClearOS and pfSense.

Understanding of other Asterisk add-on's such as iSymphony.

Ability to be the general Network Admin including setting up system monitoring and osTicket.

This is a Tier2 position and most required service hours can be preformed off-hours as well as remotely. Therefore, the ideal candidate can have full-time employment elsewhere or take this opportunity on as an additional ongoing consulting project.

Some client interaction will be required on advanced design and deployment opportunities.

An ideal candidate should be located in Chicago and or within a 3-5 hour drive of Chicago, however, this is not a requirement.

Please send resumes to careers@openonesolutions.com or respond to this post.
openone
Newsterisk

Re: Asterisk / VoIP Engineer

Postby akpositive » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:03 am

Hi,

I am interested in your project. I am an Asterisk Professional and having good experience on Asterisk based solutions and exist products like Freepbx, Elastix, Asterisk Now etc.

Please feel free to contact with me on my following skype id: alok_asterisk

For reference i am mentioning my linkedin id: https://in.linkedin.com/in/alokgupta79

Thanks !
akpositive
Oldsterisk

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs