Asterisk configuration job (hourly project + maintainance)

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Asterisk configuration job (hourly project + maintainance)

Postby crysis21 » Wed May 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Hello Asterisk community,

I need some help with developing a project that uses asterisk for communication. The project is created to help the elder ones and we decided the best way to communicate is via audio/video calling.

In our current configuration, the asterisk server has 2 types of users:
- tablet users, which communicate using an application based on linphone
- web clients, for with we used sipJS.

I created a queue for support, in which agents can join using special extensions for login/logout, but after, but the queueing is not working properly, as some callers remain hanged and appear they are ringing and so on.

We want to hire someone who has experience with Asterisk to configure our server and maintain it, on a hourly based payment. What we need:
-integrate asterisk with database, so sip accounts would be created automatically
-allow asterisk to call outside sip numbers. We have a sip account with a PSTN service. We would like to have calls from users directly to a phone number using this account, in case of emergency.
-help us understand the queueing process. Currently I am working on implement my own queuing mechanism in the web server. In this way I can create new queues easily, without involving asterisk.

So if you think you have some to work with us and help finish our project, leave me a comment here or send me an email with your hourly price and availability.

My email is cristian.holdunu@gmail.com

Warmest regards,
Cristian
crysis21
Newsterisk

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs