is Gafachi gone and out of business???

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

is Gafachi gone and out of business???

Postby m0nkey57 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:08 am

I was wondering if anyone knew if Gafachi was still in business....our trunks went down with them about 30 hours ago and they do not have their site up, any phones, emails and they issued no warning or response from their email....

anybody have any knowledge or can confirm they are out of business or really down for a long time?

thanks
m0nkey57
Newsterisk

Re: is Gafachi gone and out of business???

Postby sloanclu » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:52 am

I had the same problem with Gafachi and quickly switched to flowroute seems to be working. The Gafachi site seems to be back up today. Anyone here with a suggestion on a better company?
sloanclu
Newsterisk

Postby m0nkey57 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:07 am

Gafachi is definitely going out of business and very close to it. They refuse to answer their phones and if they happen to, you will get the run around. they no longer support customers on the toll free number, local number or 24 hour emergency number. 800-571-5711, 646-723-0500. they refuse to port numbers out to any new carriers and will hold your numbers hostage. Do not do business with them. Many of the old employees list themselves on INDEED as ex employees so there is some company turmoil. Emails are bouncing back from support. Their service is also going down quite often. Sometimes for over a full day without any communications to customers. when all of the toll frees or DID's go down, so do their numbers. right now, when calling their support numbers, it will ring and terminate with an error. STAY AWAY...this is not the same company from 5 years ago!!!

I was able to reach them once and spoke to Dave DeYager once and he denied any major issues but did acknowledge some network issues and that the lines were down for a short while. Down for a short while is not 36 hours! Also said that the website was being worked on and will be operable soon. It has been a month and the website is still not operable and you cannot retrieve CDR's nor stats.
They are simply stalling and just milking the money in the account and refusing to port out services.
any subsequent phone calls i have made either never connect or when they do, a person answers and you ask them about any issues and you are immediately hung up on. this is not accidental.

Please be warned that this is company on its way out!!!
Stay away for your own sanity.
m0nkey57
Newsterisk

Postby ictinnovations » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:55 am

We too experienced issues in their support services

Regards
One solution for all of your telemarketing and mass communications needs, ICTBroadcast http://www.ictbroadcast.com , a professional autodialer featuring SMS, Video, Voice,Fax and Email broadcasting
ictinnovations
Newsterisk

Postby cablevisioncctv » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:20 pm

yes they are a business,they f....me with some $$$ with out any notice,, personal i found a great company with great prices the company name is SHARATEL LLC sharatel.com try it works for my, but do not put a lot of money try like me first
cablevisioncctv
Newsterisk

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs