Onshore (US) Asterisk Developer Needed for 6 month contract

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Onshore (US) Asterisk Developer Needed for 6 month contract

Postby joezbikowski » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:34 am

Hello all!

I have a client based in St. Louis that is looking for a Sr. Asterisk/IVR consultant for a W2 contract position that should last 6-9 months and could possibly convert to full time employment with my client. I've posted the job description below and, if interested, please email me at Joe.Zbikowski@insightglobal.net. Thank you!

Must-haves
-Experience with Asterisk scripting
-Perl scripting capabilities
- Experience working on a Linux platform (mutually exclusive to Asterisk scripting)
-Shell scripting capabilities- KORN, BASH, BORN
- Experience running unit tests on their own code (mostly validation testing)
- Good written and verbal communication

Plus
- Experience developing IVR applications
- Telecom industry experience

Day-to-Day
Insight Global is looking for a Perl/Asterisk Developer to join one of our clients in the Greater St. Louis area. This person will be working on a team of Linux and Weblogic system administrators as the key developer for the creation of a new Integrated Voice Response (IVR) application. There are some high level requirements in place, but this person will attend the meetings where the detailed requirements are discussed and then spend the majority of his/her time actually executing the development. This project will last six-nine months, and then this person will likely be hired on full-time to continue working on similar projects across the enterprise.
joezbikowski
Newsterisk

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs