Answering service with direct SIP capability?

Commercial and business-oriented Asterisk discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Answering service with direct SIP capability?

Postby bx1000 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:10 am

Hi all. I'm dealing with an office with a sort of old fashioned workflow, incoming calls are answered by a receptionist, who then places the call on park and announces the call to the recipient. The SIP phones are set to auto answer internal calls, so the recipient cam either say "OK" and pick up the call from park, or can tell the receptionist "Take a message", "Tell them I'll call back later", etc.

The business would like to outsource this service for call overflow, receptionist off days, etc. Is anyone aware of an answering service that offers direct SIP connection so that the offsite virtual receptionist appears as an extension is Asterisk, and can pick up ringing calls, park them and announce with auto answer?

Thanks.
bx1000
Newsterisk

Re: Answering service with direct SIP capability?

Postby voiplinux » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:23 am

Hi
I have developed recently exactly what you need - callcenter with queue, it announce caller position in queue - then connect to first available agent. It works with local extensions, as well as external PSTN numbers.

Check more details and demo it on my web site: http://a4business.com/?p=237, it is based on clear Asterisk installation and PHP-agi, nothing more - very simple.

Also, I do a2billing modules like this one: http://a4business.com/?post=393
and more and more other things for VOIP business.

my skype ID is: app4business
leave me a message!
voiplinux
Newsterisk

Re: Answering service with direct SIP capability?

Postby mbmannubisht » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:18 am

Hi Team,

I am interested work with you.

Please share your details on my email id
mbmannubisht@gmail.com
mbmannubisht
Oldsterisk

Return to Asterisk Biz & Jobs