I am new to asterisk and I am not a asterisk developer or expert, I am looking for an expert who can help or develop a solution for me
I am looking for an innovative approach for customer phone verification. It replaces SMS based one time password, with an OTP over a missed call ( to mobile, landline phone ) Thereby eliminating any Cost, Delay & Dnd Hurdles.
1. Customer submits a form with phone number on ABC.com
2. Asterisk will make a miss call to Customer's Phone with CID like 123456+3 digit code (this 3 digit code will change every time)
3. Customer enters the number from which he/she received the miss call
4. ABC.com validates number with server
5. Number matched, Verification Successful !
Someone already created it and using it.
I need someone who can help me with Asterisk part
The demo is available at http://rasinfosoft.com/code
( Enter your number with country code and without + Sign, then you will receive a miss call from a number like 123456 + 3 digit code, Enter the number without + sign)
If any can help or create this solution please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype - getme_rishi