Registration limit of license

A forum for Skype For Asterisk users to ask questions and get advice from other users

Moderators: twilson, pete engler

Registration limit of license

Postby longphan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:02 am

Hi Skype for Asterisk team,

I bought 70 channels of Skype For Asterisk licenses one year ago and it worked fine without any problem. However, our company has recently moved the asterisk system to Amazon EC2 Cloud for a better networking infrastructure but I didn't perceive that the EC2 hardware including MAC Address are changed every time I stop/start the EC2 instances. Since my company has already registered these licenses twice before, then I got problem when re-register the license to my EC2 instance because it reach the activation limitation with error:

This product key cannot be registered! Please verify you entered the correct product key.
Server response: 469 - Maximum Activations Reached. Please contact Digium Support

I understand that Skype For Asterisk will be stopped supporting on 26, July 2013. However it's now still an important part of our asterisk system and it's an urgent case to us as well. So I'm really appreciated if you can help us to solve this problem or direct me to where I should contact to get help on this.

Thank you very much!
Long Phan.
longphan
Newsterisk

Re: Registration limit of license

Postby malcolmd » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 am

Howdy,

"Please contact Digium Support"

this isn't Digium Support.

http://www.digium.com/support
Malcolm Davenport
Digium, Inc. | Senior Product Manager
malcolmd
Moves Like Spencer

Re: Registration limit of license

Postby Cybertoy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 pm

I had to learn the hard way, too, that you can only activate your license I think 3 times. I have lost a SfA channel due to this.

If you manage to get your licenses back let me know how you did it...

ciao,

Cybertoy
Cybertoy
Newsterisk

Return to Skype For Asterisk