A custom voice broadcasting application which has the following attributes:
* Will include a quick, pretty, web interface which will allow an administrator/clients to upload a list of phone numbers and a wav file, and specify a time for the calls to start.
* Will include a dialer application which will start dialing the uploaded phone numbers at the specified time and play the wav file to the recipients
* The system will automatically discard duplicate phone numbers upon upload
* Will allow real-time reporting, which will include the following:
DATE,TIME,PHONE NUMBER,REDAILING CALLS,CALLS ANSWERD AND CALLS MISSED,
BUSY LINES AND REDAILING MISSED CALLS AND CALL STATUS
* While message is being played to the recipient, there will be an option for them to press a telephone key to be connected to a 3rd party.
* System will listen for answering machine beeps, and upon hearing the beep, it will re-start the message so that it will be properly recorded. Note that answering machine detection only tends to work about 70-80 percent of the time.
* System will be able to work with VOIP
* Multi-server capability - allow multiple dialer servers to run together to increase throughput
* Install application on a production server etc
If you can develop such an application pls contact me on email@example.com
or (323) 286-3564 for more details.